Wednesday, July 3, 2013

To sleep... and then to wake up all over again... too soon.

It's nearly 3 am.  The boys will be up in another 4 hours.  I have been picking up, doing laundry, putting away, and cleaning my house nonstop since 10:15pm.  I could do that for hours every single night and still not have a pottery barn-esque house.  The realtor is coming tomorrow to talk with me about putting the house on the market.  I don't know how in the world I'm going to keep it show ready. I spent all that time tonight and I still have messy and dirty spots to deal with.

On a completely unrelated note, I heard from my boys Sunday that their father took them to Old Navy on Saturday.  He hates that store so much that on one of our last dates, he, unbeknownst to me (and quite rudely), even tweeted about how disturbed he was to find himself in one.  Never mind that we had mutually decided to go in to kill a little time and both grabbed some sale shirts.  Anyhow, he took the boys to find some t-shirts and it was apparently their busiest day of the year, some flip flop sale for a buck a piece and the line wrapped all the way around the store.  Ha ha.  That's a completely vindictive laugh!  Serves him right.

Ok, more to say, but surprise surprise at 3am I just keep finding myself asleep with my computer on my lap, so I might as well give up completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment